Mum´s Look#11 - Mirror, mirror on the wall...

domingo, junho 12, 2016
PT
...which dress´ the greatest of them all? :-)

Este! eheheh... Assim que vi este modelo "long dress" da MaryGWorld  soube que teria que ter um. E quando vi que poderia personalizá-lo com o tecido que mais gosto, então é que não tive mais dúvidas nenhumas!

Como sou uma "pobre" blogger, cujo marido se recusa a cooperar no que toca a tirar fotografias :-D, sobra-me o espelho! My new best friend!

As fotos não fazem jus ao vestido mas é a única forma que tenho de vos mostrar como ele é fantástico!
Noblesse oblige... ;-)

ENG
...which dress´ the greatest of them all? :-)

This one! eheheh... As soon as I laid eyes on this MaryGWorld  "long dress" version, I knew I had to have one. Plus, I could customize it with my favourite fabric. All doubts cleared! 

Because I´m a "poor" blogger, whose hubby refuses to cooperate when it comes to take photos:-D, I´m left with the mirror! My new best friend!

The shots doesn´t honour the dress but they´re the best I can give you to showcase this gorgeous dress!
Noblesse oblige... ;-)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário